Our leasing specialists help tenants analyze their space requirements and real estate business objectives in order to formulate the ideal real estate solution. Tenant representation experts study market conditions, renegotiate existing leases and relocate or expand companies into new facilities.
Experience in troubleshooting tenants’ needs and in-depth knowledge of effective space planning are critical. These factors, combined with methodical research and accumulated knowledge of the current market, enable CRA specialists to find the best possible solution for the tenants we represent.
- Define client requirements and objectives
- Market analysis
- Survey and tour of qualified properties
- Financial analysis and comparisons (note: does not include tax advice)
- Lease/purchase negotiation and execution
- Collaboration with and coordination of legal counsel, space planners, construction managers and project managers