Winston-Salem Office Real Estate Listings
Recognized as a leading commercial real estate company for the Piedmont Triad Area, Commercial Realty Advisors does more than provide strategic, consulting, transactional services, and investment sales opportunities... We partner with our clients to make the right deal... together.
- Madison Park consists of 7 office buildings in a park like setting just minutes from Downtown Winston-Salem
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with irrigation and walking trail
- Ample parking - covered and surface lot | 5:1000 Parking Ratio
- ±86,335 SF Class A Office building situated on ±1.1 acres with visibility and direct access from Business 40, Stratford Road and Knollwood Street
- Floors 1 (±8,000 SF), 2 (±12,000 SF), 3 (±16,580 SF), and 6 (±16,580 SF) are available for a total of ±53,160 SF
- Ample Parking in attached covered deck with additional surface parking
High Point, NC
- Mixed Use Zoning
- Clean and Well Maintained Property
- Flexible Space Options ±750 SF up to ±16,579 SF
- ±17,710 SF Medical Center situated on ±1.96 acres in a desirable medical office area
- ±3,500 - 5,000 SF Available
- Excellent access to I-40, Silas Creek Parkway, Hanes Mall, and Novant Forsyth Medical Center
- Wells Fargo Tower: ±546,135 SF Class A Office building in heart of downtown Winston-Salem. Built in 1995, the Wells Fargo Tower redesigned the Winston-Salem skyline and offers unparalleled office space
- Floors 13 and 14 are currently available for Sublease through 9/30/2024
- Each floor totals ±18,323 SF for a total of ±36,646 SF
- ±9,000 SF of Traditional Office Space
- ±30,000 SF of Open Floorplan Office Space
- Secure Gated Facility
- Two office suites available for lease in prime downtown location!
- Second Level Suite: 4,956 USF / $11.00 PSF Full Service
- Basement Level Suite: 4,807 USF / $6.50 PSF Full Service
- Third floor (23,468 SF) available for sale
- Offered at $3,275,000
- Trader’s Row third floor was the first LEED Certified project built in Forsyth County.
Completed in 2007, the office condo spanning the entire third floor of Trader's Row was the first LEED Certified project to be built in Forsyth County.
- High visibility on Reynolda Road
- Located on signalized corner
- Existing medical office enjoys high patient traffic
- Historic Shaffner House
- ±11,960 SF
- Ideal for office space or event space
This Queen Anne style structure, designed by FOYER Northup and O’Brien, was originally the residence of Henry Fries Shaffner, a co-founder of the Wachovia Loan and Trust Company.