Winston-Salem Retail Real Estate Listings
Recognized as a leading commercial real estate company for the Piedmont Triad Area, Commercial Realty Advisors does more than provide strategic, consulting, transactional services, and investment sales opportunities... We partner with our clients to make the right deal... together.
- Proximity to Stratford Road and Hanes Mall
- Ideal for Salon or Office
- Furniture and Equipment Available for Purchase
- Third floor (23,468 SF) available for sale
- Offered at $3,275,000
- Trader’s Row third floor was the first LEED Certified project built in Forsyth County.
Completed in 2007, the office condo spanning the entire third floor of Trader's Row was the first LEED Certified project to be built in Forsyth County.
- ±0.52 Acres on Miller Street next to the new Publix Grocery with excellent access to Business 40 and points downtown
- Zoned GO
- Ideal for Retail or a Restaurant
- Across the street from Hanes Park
- Well established, popular local tenants in place
- Proximity to local restaurants, shops, and offices
Once in a generation opportunity to purchase historic retail property facing Hanes Park in Winston-Salem’s West End neighborhood.
- Neighborhood Center anchored by Gaama Foods
- Located at Waughtown, High Point, and Kernersville Roads
- Convenient Access to I-40, US-52, Downtown, and Old Salem
- ±8,025 SF Office/Retail Storefront Building at the corner of Broad and Fifth Streets
- Hip contemporary building and interior design | Great for an Owner/User or as an Investment Property
- For Sale: $1,650,000
- ±1,100 SF Available - Former Salon
- Located in desirable West End neighborhood
- Zoned: Pedestrian Business
- ±0.90 Acre Outparcel at Mount Tabor Place
- Neighborhood Center anchored by CVS and The Fresh Market, featuring tenants such as Starbucks, PNC Bank, and Five Guys
- Tax PIN: Part of 6816-24-3061.00
Mount Tabor Place is a Neighborhood Center anchored by CVS and The Fresh Market, featuring tenants such as Starbucks, PNC Bank, and Five Guys.
High Point, NC
- Highly Visible location adjacent to I-74 and US Hwy 311
- Road frontage on main corridor to furniture market
- Security System with Multiple Cameras
Great opportunity for turnkey retail furniture outlet with potential for manufacturer consignment of product from Furniture City Warehouse & Distribution.
- Prime Retail Out-Parcels on Highway 66
- ±1 – 3.5 acres (Up to 25 acres available)
- All utilities at the sites