Property Search Results
- ±8,980 SF Air Conditioned Warehouse
- Next to I-74/US 311
- 1000 Amps including 3 Phase
- ±22,400 Total SF
- ±2,000 SF Office space
- ±6,000 SF Showroom space
- 12,000 SF Flex Building: $360,000.00 / or Can be combined with 2,000 SF Office Building: $450,000.00
- Office / Retail / Flex Space
- ±2,000 – ±14,000 SF available
100-176 YWCA Way is a mixed use development featuring Office, Retail, and Flex space from ±2,000 - 14,000 SF. The project boasts cool outdoor space and ample parking.
- Suite 320: ±1,871 USF or ±2,058 RSF - $17.50 PSF
- Space in shell condition ready for custom build out.
- Great location on Stratford Rd. with easy access to Business 40
- Former High Point University Campus
- South Building ±11,970 SF
- North Building ±16,682 SF
- ±2,774 SF
- ±0.34 Acres
- Nice office space with charm & character
Built in 1906 and completely renovated in 2010, this beautiful historic property features hardwood floors, large porch, high ceilings, grand staircase, fireplaces throughout and ample parking.
- Suite 100 – ±8,647 SF $16.00 psf + utilities & janitorial
- Available for Sale as Income Property $1,895,000.00. Contact Agent for Income & Expenses.
- ±16,620 SF total in building (2 floors) / Tin Roof / 9.5'- 13' ceilings
THE WINSTON-SALEM SOUTHBOUND RAILWAY was incorporated in 1905 and began service in 1910. The main office building and freight house was the northern terminating point of the 80 miles serving Forsy
- Up to ±103,000 SF of Office, Retail and Restaurant Space
- ±46,000 SF of office on the upper levels
- Onsite parking; Garage spaces and street parking immediately adjacent to property
Bailey Power Plant offers tremendous visibility and branding opportunities in one of Winston-Salem’s most iconic buildings in the heart of Wake Forest Innovation Quarter.
- ±5,614 RSF Available on the 7th Floor
- Up to ±55,000 SF including entire 6th Floor and part of 5th
- Sublease through May 2023: Up to ±28,016 SF (non-contiguous) space available on the First, Second, and Third Floors
The Park Building is a Class A, corporate-owned and occupied office facility located at 2nd and Cherry Streets in Downtown Winston-Salem with convenient access to Business 40.
- ±3,105 SF
- ±0.68 Acres
- Sale Price: $750,000.00