Carrie O’Sullivan joined Commercial Realty Advisors as the Director of Marketing. She previously served as an Associate Vice President in the Marketing, Communications and Media team at Wake Forest Baptist Health. Carrie’s experience includes Owner of Graffiti Ads indoor media company, VP/Account Director with Mullen/Frank About Women, Creative Director of Hanes T-ShirtMaker personal productivity software and several years in marketing positions with Hanesbrands, Inc.
A long-time resident of Winston-Salem, Carrie is married with two children and a rescue dog named Pepper. She enjoys time in Northern Michigan each summer.
- Child Care Resource Center: Board Member, Marketing Committee Leader
- Ronald McDonald House: Street Captain, Marketing Committee
- Girl Scout USA: Cookie Mom Leader, First Aider
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church: Communications Committee, Youth Committee, Sunday School Teacher
- R.J.Reynolds High School: Demon Shop Leader, PTA Member, PTA Communications Committee Leader
- Brunson Elementary School: Class Leader, PTA Member
- Western Michigan University – BS; Dual Majors in Graphic Design and Art Education