SEMI-PRIVATE NICHE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
4911 Reidsville Road
Walkertown, NC 27051
Here’s your opportunity to build a new semi-private niche development!
This pristine ±8.9 acre site is located in the developing Walkertown area of Forsyth County, adjacent to other neighborhoods. The property is currently zoned RS-9, intended for residential development. The property consists of a mixture of pine and hardwoods, and is ideally situated with direct access to Reidsville Road and Ina Lane. This property is located less than 1/4 mile from the new Northern Beltway interchange. Future residents will be just minutes from Winston-Salem, Kernersville and the airport, but live in the quaint town of Walkertown, NC.
- ±8.9 acres
- Located in the developing Walkertown area
- Convenient proximity to new Northern Beltway interchange
- Direct access to Reidsville Road - potential for a semi-private niche development
- Municipal water main along Reidsville Road at Knoll Ridge and Ina Lane
- Recent home sale range $230k - $340k
- Zoned RS-9
- Offered at $450,000