901 S. Broad Street – Flex Industrial
901 S. Broad Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Clean industrial flex space with both an office area and warehouse totaling almost 3,000 SF. Ceiling height in warehouse up to 12′. This former service station has would be perfect for an existing user or could be re-imagined as a small brewery, winery, grocery store, etc. Perfect location to provide services to the growing West Salem population. Property has been identified as a contributing structure in the historic district and may qualify for both federal and state historic tax credits.
Available SF ± 2,992 Building SF ± 2,992 Office SF ± 450 Year Built 1925 Flooring Concrete Roof Asphalt/Membrane Bldg Exterior Concrete Block Acres ± .15 Ceiling Height ± 11'5" - 12'0" Parking ± 2 - 5 Bay Size ± 12' x 12' Drive-ins ± 1
Electrical Duke Energy Water Municipal Sewer Municipal Gas Natural
Pricing & Terms
Price $250,000.00 Price/SF $83.56 Tax Value $128,700.00 Lease Rt/SF ± $10.00 Lease Type MG
- Electrical panel upgraded in 2012
- Drive-in door measures 12’ x 12'
- Ceiling heights up to 12’ with wide open floor plan
- Historical tax credits available as a contributing structure in the West Salem Historical District
- Identified by the city as having adaptive reuse potential
- Asking price - $250,000
- Lease rate - $10/SF MG