Facture @ BLDG 87
790 NE 21st Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Facture provides work spaces for small businesses that produce, sell, or service the local economy! These small industrial flex space units are located on the north side of Downtown Winston-Salem. The property is located in close proximity to other major manufacturing/industrial users such as PET Dairy, Smith Phillips Building Supply, Parrish Tire, Krispy Kreme, and other
Perfect for small businesses needing storage space, small-scale manufacturing, assembly e-commerces pick & ship, bottling or canning lines, etc. Shared spaces include offices, a conference room, equipment wash room, and breakroom.
Tenants pay one flat rate and have access to your own secured area as well as shared areas for private or client meetings. No additional fees for utilities or internet. Just one single rate that meets your budget. This is the next generation of work spaces!
Available SF ± 15,000 Building SF ± 75,000 Year Built 1920 Dimensions ± 116 x 135 Restrooms ± 1 Floors 1 Flooring Concrete Roof TPO Bldg Exterior Metal Acres ± 3.92 Docks ± 1 Drive-ins ± 1
Electrical Duke Water Municipal Sewer Municipal
Zoning LI Tax Pin 6836-44-2475
Pricing & Terms
Rent/mth ± Starting at $450 Lease Type FS
- Located just north of Winston-Salem’s CBD core
- Notable nearby tenants include PET Dairy, Krispy Kreme Mix & Distribution Plants, Parrish Fleet Services, and Smith Philips Building Supplies all within 0.25 miles from the property
- Convenient access to Hwy-52
- Fenced & secured with 24/7 monitoring
- Nearby investment over $80 million