NEW CHURCH / RETAIL FOR LEASE
3640 Reynolda Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Don’t miss your opportunity to build and grow your business! 4 former movie theaters for lease consisting of ±9,798 SF. Existing spaces are ideal for small churches, performance venues or small scale independent film theaters. Alternatively renovate to meet your retail needs with 16’ – 19’ ceilings.
Less than a mile from the Greenbriar Farm subdivision, the rapidly growing Pfafftown, NC area and the Reynolda Road / Yadkinville Road corridors, this location receives a combined 28,000 trips per day. Get in on the ground level as this area rapidly develops when in 2022, the Northern Beltway connects to Reynolda Road, ±3 miles away. This area is estimated to experience a $40M gap in retail services for the existing population, so there is huge retail potential!
Available SF ± 9,798 SF per Floor ± 9,798 Building SF ± 32,074 Retail SF ± 9,798 Year Built 1993 Restrooms ± 1 Private, 1 Shared Floors 1 Roof Membrane Bldg Exterior CMU Acres ± 6.5 Ceiling Height ± 16' - 19' Parking ± Ample
Electrical Duke Power Water Municipal Sewer Municipal Heat Gas Gas PNG
Pricing & Terms
Lease Rt/SF ± $7 - $10 Lease Type MG
- Yadkinville Road AADT 10,000 / Reynolda Road AADT 18,000 (over 28,000 combined)
- Signalized access and high visibility from Reynolda Road
- 1/3 mile from the entrance to the premiere Greenbriar Farm subdivision (avg. sale $500k)
- 1-3 mile population range from 7,500 - 43,000+
- Retail GAP analysis identifies $40M+ leakage within 1 mile of the site
- ±3 miles from the Reynolda Road Beltway interchange