Third floor (23,468 SF) available for sale
- 100% Leased to Walter Robbs, Allegacy, and IMG.
- Offered at $3,500,000
- Trader’s Row third floor was the first LEED Certified project built in
- Space features balconies, perimeter windows, and an open floor plan, along
with shared restrooms and kitchen.
- Adjacent parking deck is owned by the City of Winston-Salem, and
connects directly to the building. Convenient to all points downtown!
- Trader’s Row is a 110,000 SF, five story, mixed-use building located in the
heart of Winston-Salem’s Downtown Arts District. In addition to the third
floor offices offered for sale, Trader’s Row includes IMG College’s office
headquarters on the lower levels and high-end
residential condos on the two upper levels.
Completed in 2007, the office condo spanning the entire third floor of Trader’s Row was the first LEED Certified project to be built in Forsyth County. The LEED Silver Commercial Interior project incorporated sustainable architectural design and construction, which maximizes operational efficiency while minimizing environmental impact. LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council is the national benchmark for high performance “green” buildings. With the goals of increased efficiency and occupant satisfaction, the owner/designers implemented strategies to exceed today’s more stringent energy codes, indoor air quality standards and water
Sustainable design features:
- Increased indoor air quality
- Abundant natural light
- High-efficiency light fixtures and plumbing fixtures
- Energy-efficient HVAC system dedicated to the third floor
- Sub-metering equipment to monitor long-term energy and water usage and associated costs (costs to operate are typically lower than a standard office space)
- Amenities such as bike racks in the building and showers on the floor, for those using alternate means of travel