Filling Your Industrial Space Needs
Is your business looking for an industrial property? There can be a lot to consider during the search process, and some of the items that should be on your checklist are more obvious than others.
Commercial Realty Advisors guides clients through the decision process, helping to identify all the different factors needed to make an ideal selection. We help navigate the commercial real estate process from start to finish.
Take a look at the list of considerations below. How would you rank these as priorities in your search?
- Proximity to manufacturing/distribution/customer base
- Interstate corridors
- Available workforce in the area
- Labor cost for the area
- Incentives (state, county, city)
- Square footage + expansion options
- Clear height
- Bay size
- Use (warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, other)
- Type of building (steel frame, tilt-up concrete)
- Loading (dock doors, drive-in doors)
- Sprinkler system: ESFR or wet
- Office space
- Parking (employee, tractor trailer)
- Outdoor storage
- Temperature control: air turnover, high and low temperatures
- Floor thickness & PSI
- Rail access
- Heavy electrical, significant water needs
- Lighting (LED, HID or fluorescent)
Commercial Realty Advisors has been serving the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina since 2006. With SIOR, CCIM, ACIP and LEED certifications, our highly trained brokers have built a reputation of trust and excellence. Contact us today to help you find the industrial space that’s perfectly suited to fit your needs. Steve Vallos is an industrial space expert; he can be reached at email@example.com or 336.793.0890 ext. 103.
Commercial Realty Advisors, LLC | 336.793.0890 Commercialrealtync.com