Enlist an experienced partner
Based in North Carolina’s Piedmont Triad, Commercial Realty Advisors’ knowledge, relationships and experience spans the southeastern United States. We forecast real estate trends and evaluate opportunities to determine the best location possible under the most favorable terms available for your business. Combining a long history of local business relationships, a reputation for outstanding performance, market and industry knowledge, and transactional expertise, we provide our clients with creative real estate solutions and value-based results.
With a proven track record of success, Commercial Realty Advisors has earned a reputation as a premier commercial real estate brokerage firm within the Piedmont Triad.
Our market knowledge and invaluable experience ensure our clients will achieve the highest value possible for their real estate investments. Our long-term real estate ownership experience throughout North Carolina provides our clients with a unique insight into creative and profitable sales strategies.
- Facility acquisition and disposition
- Opinions of value
- Market research and location analysis
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Exposure to qualified investors
- Due diligence
- Debt and equity financing
Our ownership experience, market knowledge, understanding of how to position a property in the marketplace and ability to expose a property to as many tenants and brokers as possible are the keys to our success in leasing space. Our brokers are specialists in their submarkets and provide the critical knowledge necessary for clients’ success.
- Property positioning, pricing and recommendations
- Marketing and leasing strategy development
- Exposure to brokerage community and potential tenants
- Tenant qualification
- Lease term negotiations
- Building improvement suggestions
- Collaboration with property managers, construction managers, architects
Our leasing specialists help tenants analyze their space requirements and real estate business objectives in order to formulate the ideal real estate solution. Tenant representation experts study market conditions, renegotiate existing leases and relocate or expand companies into new facilities. Experience in troubleshooting tenants’ needs and in-depth knowledge of effective space planning are critical. These factors, combined with methodical research and accumulated knowledge of the current market, enable CRA specialists to find the best possible solution for the tenants we represent.
- Define client requirements and objectives
- Market analysis
- Survey and tour of qualified properties
- Financial analysis and comparisons (note: does not include tax advice)
- Lease/purchase negotiation and execution
- Collaboration with and coordination of legal counsel, space planners,
construction managers and project managers