Jeff Andrews joined Commercial Realty Advisors in August, 2007 after spending two years with CB Richard Ellis where he was named Triad Office Broker of the Year in 2006.
Prior to embarking on a career in commercial real estate, Mr. Andrews played professional baseball in the Arizona Diamondbacks and Montreal Expos organizations. The majority of Mr. Andrew’s transactions have been focused on representing owners, landlords and tenants such as Novant Health, Wells Fargo, New Breed Logistics, BB&T, and R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Through his experience assisting both local and national clients in all phases of the real estate cycle including acquisitions, dispositions, development, project leasing and tenant representation, Mr. Andrews has completed recent leasing and sales transactions of over 1,000,000 square feet with a combined value in excess of $90,000,000.00.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina & South Carolina
- SIOR Member
- NAIOP – Former Program Chair / Member of the Piedmont Triad Chapter
- Community Service
- Special Olympics of North Carolina – Volunteer
- Winston-Salem National Little League – Volunteer Coach
- YWCA Basketball – Volunteer Coach
- Davidson College – Bachelor of Arts