High Visibility to Over 64,000 AADT | HB Zoning
3000 Reidsville Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Great opportunity to create highly visible commercial development in Winston-Salem’s eastside entry point! Over ±64,000 vehicles/day, with ±21,000 along US 158/Reidsville Road and ±43,000 along Salem Parkway (Bs. 40) – ±64,000 combined.
This area experiences a $69M unmet retail sales gap within a 3-mile radius, providing tremendous retail potential. The location is perfect for self-storage, hotels, auto sales, restaurants or general merchandise. Water and sewer is adjacent to the site.
The ±3.7AC property is producing income with 2 single-family rental homes (tenants can stay or be relocated). Expand into a larger neighborhood or start from scratch, the potential for this spot is endless.
Acres ± 3.7
Electrical Duke Energy Water Municipal Sewer Municipal Gas Piedmont Natural Gas
Zoning HB Tax Map 648858 Tax Block 1605, 2083 Tax Lots 121, 24A & 101A Tax Pin 6845-88-0771, 6845-88-2819, & 6845-78-9767
Pricing & Terms
Price $450,000.00 Tax Value $180,900.00
- High AADT location - Salem Parkway (Bs. 40) and US 158/Reidsville Road
- Winston-Salem’s eastside entry point
- Close to beautiful Salem Lake and trailway
- Zoned HB
- Easy access to major highways and all parts of the Triad
- Two income-generating single family homes on property (can be kept or relocated)